Register your child for health care services at the Manhattan Center Mount Sinai School-Based Health center. Complete the form at https://tinyurl.com/MCSMSchoolClinic
At the School Based Health Center, your child can receive the services listed below at no cost to you, regardless of insurance status. Please know that your child can use the school-Based Health Center and see your other doctors as well. Signing this consent does not change your insurance, does not change your private doctor, and does not affect the number of times your child can see their primary doctor. We look forward to providing health services to your child. Please feel free to visit us at the School Based Health Center in room B16 or call us at 212-876-4639 EXT 5013 for more information.
School Based Health Center Services include:
- Complete physical examinations
- Medications and prescriptions
- Medical laboratory tests; Immunizations
- Medical care, including treatment for acute and chronic conditions
- Age-appropriate reproductive health care
- Health Education and Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling and services
- Screening for vision, hearing, asthma, obesity, and other medical conditions.
- Access to care 24 hours/day, 7days/week through the mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center